You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Finding hope, strength and courage...

In loving Memory of my dear and adorable niece, Michelle Tendayi Majuru......

Source: Newsone.com

The most painful tears are not the ones
that fall from your eyes and cover your face.
They are the ones that fall from your heart
and cover your soul.

-Lessons Learned in Life

Losing you at such a tender age tore a piece of my soul out of my chest. Tears flow unabated when I look at your photos. My heart aches with grief.... Although it is extremely difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, I remain confident that brighter days shall come, as the dark clouds make way for the sun to shine and illuminate in our hearts as we look back to memories that help comfort us tomorrow.  So many wonderful and beautiful memories. Tendayi gave us so much more than she received, no matter what curve balls came her way. She loved us and taught us all that it will always be okay... with her beautiful priceless heartwarming smile. Tendayi was and still is, an incandescent  light, that shines like a diamond in our hearts.

To my dearest sister Charity Majuru and my beautiful niece Dananai Majuru (Mrs Morgan, Mama Zahir-Mudiwa) (By the way, thank you so much for giving us such a beautiful and adorable grandson!)

Grieving can be a long process, so I ask that you be patient with yourselves.  I love you both dearly, more than you will ever know.  There is no day that goes by without me thinking and wishing I was there with you right now for as long as you need me. Be comforted in knowing that Tendayi's spirit continues to live on, smiling down on us. Tendayi's love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. Our lives were forever changed and greatly enriched by having shared her love with all of us. The pain, the grief will linger but we will continue to find strength and rejoice in treasured memories that will live on. It is those little things that you will remember, particularly, Tendayi 's abundant capacity to love unconditionally and her infectious laughter that will help push away the pain and bring the smiles back again. The truth is, you never get over it, you just try to get through it. It never gets better it just get different every single day. Each day, grief puts on a new face.... Although no amount of words can help ease the loss you bear, I want you to know that, you are close in every thought and every prayer. I love you and I am praying for God to give you strength, the kind of strength that surpasses our own understanding.

Tendayi, you were such a special and unique young woman. I miss you so much. I am so proud to have been able to call you my niece. I love you sooooo much and can't wait to see you again.

All my love
Aunt Dorothee

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Hi there Dorothee! I was was checking a few of your posts and had a quick question about your blog. I was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance -emilywalsh688 (at) gmail.com- Thanks : )

    Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called Dr Imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in  2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how  i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email                      drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or  / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
     herbal cure for, FEVER, BODY PAIN, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER,  BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE,  PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, BULIMIA DISEASE,   INFLAMMATORY JOINT DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS,  SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL  SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B.  DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC RESPIRATORY DISEASE,  CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE,  NEOPLASMS, MENTAL AND BEHAVIOURAL DISORDER, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, TUBERCULOSIS LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete