You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Its the Final Countdown......

Today I had an appointment with my Oncologist and did blood work to clear me for my next chemotherapy scheduled for Wednesday. I am happy to report that everything is going well, and I am all clear of the nooks and crooks that can cause chemo to be postponed. I am doing well and ready for Wednesday. Did I just say ready? Well, you know I don't mean that for real! Who can ever look forward to torture? Honestly, nothing to look forward to. As usual my nerves are doing their thing and yeah, my stomach is doing those somersaults caused by jitters. But guess what, deep down I am feeling a tinge of excitement because the upcoming chemo is my last one. That is so good for my ears. After this chemo session, I will do more tests to measure how much the tumors have shrunk so far before I begin radiation.  So, stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment