You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gallium Injection

I am looking outside through the window and its raining so bad. Just wishing I could stay in my bed and sleep some more. But, not a chance. I have another medical appointment at the Nuclear Medicine department. Oh, how I hate that place. Seriously, who wants to have toxic radioactive substances injected into their system? Today I am still feeling queasy and my chest, stomach and rib cage hurts from all the throwing up yesterday. Anyway, no time for whining because I had another appointment to have the gallium injection in preparation for the gallium scan on Friday again to check on the cancer suckers after chemo. This was very quick, IV in the arm and then they injected the poisonous radioactive stuff supposed to work on the cells for the next three days before the scan on Friday. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment