You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Feeling Better

I apologize for the long hiatus. After the pneumonia, I was sleeping a lot and could not just get out of bed or even function like a normal being. Who knew that pneumonia associated with chemotherapy can cause extreme fatigue. More than often, I just find myself saying "gosh, I am extremely tired and sleepy". I was feeling so tired that I could not even hold a serious conversation let alone go on the computer without passing out into a deep sleep. I sure realize that it could be worse, so I am grateful that so far the side effects have been manageable. Anyway, I am feeling much better now and looking forward to an appointment with my Oncologist next week. However, I must admit that the past week has been extremely difficult but I pulled through. Don't give up on me just stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment