You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Feeling Not So Good

Today I woke up feeling queasy and sick to my stomach. The wave of nausea just engulfed me and I kept hoping I would feel better by the end of the day. Unfortunately, that was wishful thinking. I spent my afternoon vomiting and later took a nap just to deal with the exhaustion that ensued. When I got up I was feeling so hungry and decided to eat something. Well, big mistake, I vomited again so violently and cursed myself for desiring to eat something. I had hoped this was enough vomiting for the day but, alas! I continued throwing up through out the night and only managed to sleep at 4am in the morning. I guess that wraps up my very uneventful and depressing weekend. Nausea and vomiting after radiation are part of the treatment package that I really despise. I just want all this to be over and I continue the countdown in earnest. Until then stay tuned.......

No comments:

Post a Comment