You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Big Thank You!

Today I just want to appreciate three amazing friends I have made over the years who chose to surprise me with a mini party. Coming to visit me and celebrate our graduation together left me speechless. To, Kinnon all the way from Nova Scotia, Steph all the way from Oakville and Venece it does not matter that you live closer. I appreciate y'all so much for just being there with me on Friday to celebrate our accomplishments when you could have been anywhere else. I had a blast with y'all and I did not want the day to end. Even though I could not eat I appreciate all the treats and flowers you brought. I am just overwhelmed with gratitude for what you have done. I feel so blessed to have such amazing friends standing with me during this difficult time.

To the MSW class of 2011 and my professors, thank you for the beautiful card and the heartfelt messages that left me teary eyed. Thank you for surrounding me with so much love and support. I love you all. You know how they say some friends are gold those you have known longer while others are silver those you have known for a shorter while. I want y'all to know that you are all precious to me.

1 comment:

  1. DOTTY I WOULD TRAVEL THE WORLD TO SEE YOUR SMILING FACE!


    You cheered me up big time and gave me hope that I will find a job. haha

    ReplyDelete