You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Friday, September 2, 2011

It Takes a Village...Another Dedication to Ramson... I so love my family.

I wish I could re-post all your messages but I cannot! I appreciate all your heartfelt words of encouragement. I want y'all to know I am riding on each and every one of your messages and staying strong. I feel the love y'all!!!! It is true that it does take a whole village to deal with any challenge! While this appears like an insurmountable mountain there sure is a valley at the bottom of the mountain.

Psalm 23:4 Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.

I am just dedicating today to appreciating beautiful messages from around the world that leave you tongue tied and uplifted. Here is another one from Ramson my nephew in England, Connie's son. I love you Rammie and thank you for turning me into a legend. I feel like one now thanks to you.... I am legend not cancer.....

You are a soldier and I'm not just saying this, but I have seen you in the thick of battles some of us wouldn't even dare to involve ourselves in. This is another battle and I know it's going to be another resounding victory. I'm SO proud of you. You're brave, courageous and in my eyes a living legend. Not many people share when faced with health challenges. I know you'll beat this nasty illness and in spirit I'm with you all the way. Will keep following your blog.. Love always...Rammie

No comments:

Post a Comment