You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Dedicating a Very Intimate and Special Moment with Christina

Today I woke up feeling better than yesterday. That nagging chest pain seems to have dissipated for now. Like I always do, check the positives vibes to start my day. Then I get this very special and intimate message from my 'muzukuru" (my grandchild), Hermana's beautiful girl KiKiNa from England! She is only 18 go figure!  You are so full of depth and are very wise KiKi for your age and I do feel the love, thank you, thank you and thank you!. I cried tears of joy as I read this message and I printed it out and pasted it on my bedside so that every time I go to my room I can just read it and feel lifted. These insightful words touched me in the most profound way. Truly, I found myself in the center of something so special and so beautiful.  Thank you Christina for this gift of love and message which I am dedicating to my blog today.  I am lost for words and prefer to dedicate with much love my appreciation for the most beautiful words that keep bringing tears of joy to my eyes. I love you and thank you!  Here is my treasure of gold of a repost message from this young beautiful and insightful girl. My lovely muzukuru, I love you KiKi and I appreciate you with every bone in my body:


Hey Gogo i'am your musukuru christine.i would like to let you know reading your posts, words cannot express just how i feel.pure tears to my eyes, truly.... Form this moment and onwards we are going to move forward together as a grand daughter and grandmother.Gogo we might not have sheared a close relationship but believe me from this point am going to shear your lemons that life throws at you with you. In most tradition the grandmother is of a high status and looks over her children and grandchildren. but let us swap roles gogo. i'am going to look after you everyday till the day that you get better.i might not be there for you psychically in person but know that even though am 10 thousand miles away my heart and soul is within you wrapped around in the wisdom the lays within you. There are many things i would love to say but they are just too typical and i know lots of people have probably sed them to you more then once, i bet it must sound like a tape recorder repeating itself over and over again. But gogo because am different from the rest,i say the unexpected. i don't hope that you get better. i know that you will get better. i dont doubt myself because i have FAITH in GOD. i want you to cry me a river gogo. The only way us humans can move on and regain strength when we are at our weakest points is if we let all of our emotions out but dont let the grief take over you completely gogo. Me and God are here to help you get better. You can fight these demons you have already started. gogo you are going to go through hell and back and at some moments you feel like giving up. i want you to say this little unique prayer i have written for you. At the peak points of the moment you feel like giving up. dear god. i know your are standing right besides me with your angles in this time of agony.god i thank you for all that you have done for me in my life and i cherish all that you have given me. my god you are good and great please take away this pain and weakness within me. and give me strength again.in the name of the father and the holy sprite amen. love yu x 

1 comment:

  1. you are known for being a strong and intelligent woman. I hope you always smile everyday. just want to let you know I am always here for you . tete

    ReplyDelete